Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hillary Clinton Lesbian

Hello women, I am furious with the damned Christians, not long ago I shared in my group of survivors of abuse, which was falling in love with a beautiful woman, and one of my valued friends who is Christian wrote this..


We are made to worship God
Dear Johanna: I have learned that loving anyone or anything more than God is very dangerous. If we put God first everything else will fall into place, including how we use our gift of sexuality. True love is a choice. Remember, we are more than our feelings and emotions. We are beloved children of God. Be aware that satan will use our feelings and emotions to push us into the pit of sin. Sometimes what feels like love may really be lust. I am praying for you.
I am furious from girl he was feeling that if it loved another woman it was a sin and tapeworm to Satan inside, tongue is I am furious I suppressed my sexuality for which he was feeling that it dyed Satan inside me, I am very furious, it is as if they had castrated me at level he unconsents, 10 years suppressed...
I am tired as that they are labelling me of lustful for loving another woman, in fact in the sexual thing I am very shy, and I think that the lechery that leads to a self-destructive conduct is bad, but the one that allows fundirce in the body of the dear woman, and that is a form more communication is something divine, and it comes from the same creator

Estoy furiosa desde niña sentía que si amaba a otra mujer era pecado y tenia a satanas por dentro, maldita sea estoy furiosa reprimí mi sexualidad por que sentia que tenia a satanas dentro de mí, estoy muy furiosa, es como si me hubiesen castrado a nivel inconsiente, 10 años reprimida...
Estoy cansada de que me esten tildando de lujuriosa por amar a otra mujer, de hecho en lo sexual soy muy tímida, y pienso que la lujuria que lleva a una conducta autodestructiva es mala, pero la que permite fundirce en el cuerpo de la mujer amada, y que es una forma más de comunicación es algo divino, y proviene del mismo creador

No comments: